The Loon Preservation Committee is supported in our work by a grassroots network of over 1,200 members. Members help to ensure that we can continue our mission to restore and maintain a healthy and biologically stable population of loons throughout New Hampshire; to monitor the health and productivity of loon populations and individuals as biological sentinels of environmental health; and to promote a greater understanding of the natural world.
As a member, you will receive:
- The Loon Preservation Committee Newsletter twice per year
- LPC’s e-newsletter delivered to your email inbox monthly
- Invitations to LPC’s special events throughout the year
- A membership decal
- A 10% discount on all merchandise from The Loon’s Feather Gift Shop (excluding sale and consignment items)
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to preserve the haunting call of the loon on lakes and ponds throughout New Hampshire.