In order to protect the privacy of our members and supporters, the Loon Preservation Committee does not exchange, rent, or otherwise share its fundraising list or information with other organizations or membership entities. These privacy considerations include but are not limited to the following:
- Donation history, including specific amount of any donation
- Membership information other than acknowledging that the individual is or is not an LPC member
- Information about website, FAX, telephone or in-store purchases
- Any personal information, including addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses that may be part of the donor’s record
- E-mail address or e-mail correspondence including electronic addresses
- The above types of information will not be posted by LPC to social media without prior permission
Disclosure of information will only occur if required by law or if specifically authorized by the LPC member.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on June 21st, 2014.